Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First post ever.. the life of Mirin!

Hey everyone. So this is my new blog specially
designed for my character in Rift.


For a first update, I'll introduce you to who she is. Her
name is Mirin (yes, like the cooking wine) and she is 
ocated on US Faeblight. Obviously, this is for the game
Rift. Faeblight is a RPing server and as for a little
background on Mirin.. She's a Kelari and a secret follower
of Laethys. I haven't RP'd her much yet but that's not what
this blog is for.


I'm a known alt-a-holic. As a way of trying to keep myself
focused on one character, I will post the life of Mirin! Starting
with the build I am going to be leveling in.. It's my own build
that I'm trying to make popular (though I know it won't happen)
but hopefully it'll get me through leveling. This will also mean
that I will need to stick with the build, huh?


I will have the starter build uploaded for you all when
ZAM stops being silly. Until then, have fun.. doing
whatever you guys do!

No comments:

Post a Comment